Snow Layout for Saturday's party!



The strip of river rock cardstock on the right page is for everyone at the party to make their own. They can put journaling, a subtitle, snowflakes, or more pictures! I am excited to see what everyone comes up with! For those of us that don't have snow (I fall into that category now) I thought a winter title would be just as cute. I LOVE the supersize snowflake stamp. It is so fun. I am also going to use an exacto blade to cut the inside of the big snowflake-to get the last of the vanilla! I'll have to post it when I get that done.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course I like this layout. I haven't seen one of yours that I haven't liked. I look everyday too. JCV

Anonymous said...

Please don't stop posting. I look at this blog everyday, I'm just terrible at leaving comments.

Can't wait 'till tomorrow!

tina

Anonymous said...

I love this layout. It's adorable. I would say one of my current favorite of yours. And I'm not sure I would cut out the vanilla in the middle of the snowflake. I LOVE it just the way it is. Keep up the good work. I'll be back tomorrow to see more.

Ang

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say the color looks great on this postin & No glare. Take your pictures in the future how you did this one.

Word