Inspired by Angie


Okay so this Christmas card is the make and take for Keri's party tonight. I got the idea from my sister Angie's Christmas card last year. I LOVED it when I got it so I figured why not make something like it. So I changed the colors and a few things and this is how it turned out. I mean I could have just copied it since it was that cute but I wanted to at least make it my own...a little! :) Thanks for your inspiration Ang. You're the best!

Colors: Purely Pomegranate and Soft Sky. Letterpress alpha, snowflurries and season of joy* stamp sets. Pomegranate satin ribbon*
*in retired holiday mini catalog

3 comments:

Laura Roth said...

The colors you choose are great! I love that ribbon.

Anonymous said...

this is a very pretty card. cj

tina said...

I love this card. I'm so sad I couldn't come and make one. Hope you all had fun.