Kindergarten layout




This layout was for Claire's first day of kindergarten. She was so excited for the first week of school but now she cries when she leaves me in the morning. It is so hard to watch her cling to me and cry when she has to go to school. I know this will pass and she will adjust but it has been very hard. I just love these pictures. What a sweetheart!

Used: Sherbert ribbon originals, scrapbooking diamond jewels, 5 petal flower and photo corner punches. Soft sky designer series paper, soft sky, cameo coral and whisper white ink and cardstock. Priceless and letter press alpha stamp sets.

7 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

So cute! Eventually I will scrapbook. I think it looks so fun and cute! Poor girl though, that's a long time to be away from Mom at such a young age. She will love it though, hopefully sooner than later!

mistyp said...

Wow! You're on top of things. I don't even have Briel's birth done. Maybe someday.... :)

Stamp With Linz said...

It's adorable, babe! I didn't know you have Priceless, I think it's a new MUST-have for me. :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful layout and pages! I love it!

Emily said...

So SO cute! I love the colors. And your girls are adorable!

Mitchell Family said...

I forgot to mention, LOVE the hair. Yours and Claires!! So cute, you do to know how to do it. Angie doesn't know what she's talking about!;)

The O'Briens said...

I love these! She couldn't be cuter! Mom called me and told me that she cried about Claire having such a hard time, too. I just hate thinking about it.

You're such a good mom! Mom told me all about the options that you guys talked about, and I am excited to hear about how they work out. The dates are a great idea!

I love the look on Hallie's face. It reminds me of the picture of me when I was little and didn't want to leave the zoo. :)

Oh, and I agree, the hair is so blasted cute.