Winter 2003 Page



I got the idea for this page from Lindsey's link to Beate's blog (http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/). She did a darling page of summer with different colors. I changed the colors and a few things and this is what I came up with. I am very excited with the result. This gal Beate has some darling stuff on her blog. And of course we all get inspritaion from Lindsey! : ) Anyway, hope you like it!

Used: so saffron ribbon from sherbert ribbon originals, hodgepodge hardware. Slit, scallop, photo corner and 1 3/8 punches.
Soft sky, always artichoke, so saffron and whisper white cardstock and ink. Pick a petal, warm words, in the spotlight and big deal numbers stamp sets.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is adorable!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Darling pages. Although I have to say, her little piggies on top of her head... pretty dang cute too. Your a good mom Leah!