Winter Kick


Okay so I am on a roll with winter pictures! I found these pictures in my box and thought it would be fun to scrap our first Christmas together. These pictures were the only ones taken so I wanted to make sure and get the page done. I can't believe that this December will be our 7 year anniversary. That is CRAZY! Time has flown by, especially these past 2 years, and I couldn't be happier. I am married to the best man! :)

Used: see layout below! plus red gingham ribbon and always artichoke!

2 comments:

The O'Briens said...

Okay, I know that I should be like, "ahh, how cute!" But dude, did you HAVE to post a picture where I have braces and look painfully awkward?! Aside from that, "ahh, how cute!" Thanks for your comment on my last post. It made me feel great to know you think so highly of me. I couldn't think more of you. Every time I tell people about you I tell them you have the kindest heart of anyone I know. It's true. And, for your friends in Waco who don't know the story, I'm telling the one about you and the helicopter.

Pretty sure, when Leah was about 18, we got in a horrible accident with a diesel while driving on the freeway. Leah had to be life-flighted to a hospital about 45 minutes away. When they were taking Leah out of the helicopter (keep in mind her bone was exposed along her forearm, her head was bleeding, etc.) she proceeded to ask the people to make sure they told the pilot, "thank you," for her! Seriously. She is the sweetest person EVER.

Mitchell Family said...

k that is hilarious! I'm afraid that would be the last thing on my mind! Steph you look hot, I kind of like the look!
Leah you look so young! Isn't it fun to pull out old pictures like that. It has been 5 years since Clint and I started dating. That's not that long either but some of our pictures I have to laugh at.